Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

There are many wonderful people in my life that I could give this credit to that have been a huge influence in my life, but when you add the "biggest" in there it changes the story.


I am a religious person and have a very strong love of the Lord and knowledge of His existence. I am more grateful than I could say for His influence in my life and the daily blessings that He gives to me and my family. I know that He paved the road for me to meet and marry my wonderful Jake and to be in the place that I am now. He has truly guided my path and counseled me with loving tenderness.

 

By extension these are the "somethings" that have had the biggest impact on me. I love the knowledge and truth that I can obtain from studying these books and for the peace that they bring to my life. I love the opportunity to find answers to questions I need or desire.

I have a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel. It has brought a great strength and peace to my life that I couldn't do without. Even if it wasn't true, I am so glad for the standards it has given me to shape my life after so that I can be as happy as I make up my mind to be. 

I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and His gospel.

Love, Shayla 

No comments: