For so many years growing up my parents gave myself and my siblings the option of going to Disneyland for Christmas instead of getting presents under the tree. We went so many times over the years and every time it was wonderful and special. Some of my best childhood memories were made at "The Happiest Place on Earth." Jake and I even went there on our honeymoon!
Now that I am grown and have a daughter of my own... we're going back this Christmas! We're actually going in January but I am so excited about it I can hardly wait! I love spending the time with my family and creating the invaluable memories. Plus, this is the last Christmas that we'll have all together before my brother, Jeremy, goes on his mission.
Love, Shayla
P.S. My favorite rides are Space Mountain and California Screamin.'

1 comment:
Derek and I are going on our honeymoon. He's never been and I'm so excited to share this wonderful place with him. He's never been! Deprived huh?
p.s. I love Space Mountain too! :)
Post a Comment