Dearest Mother Nature,
We're pals, right? You have always been so wonderful at keeping the horrid summer months short and mostly bearable in my beautiful Utah. You have kept things cold and refreshing so much of the time for me.
I don't know if you're having a hard time right now or what could possibly be going on, but all of these mood swing weather changes are just too much for my immune system to handle. 90s one day and 70s the next? No good! Dear, it is the END of September - meaning Fall was supposed to start about a week ago. 90 degree weather is definitely not my idea of Fall!
I know you have a lot on your plate, but I am a busy girl too and this wretched cold that I have been so blessed with is taking a serious toll on me! I don't want to keep being the cranky monster I have been the last couple of days. My poor little daughter probably thinks her normally patient mommy was replaced by a horrible alien.
I know that the Summer was a lot of fun, but it is time to move on. I promise that this Fall and Winter will be even better.
By the way, do you have any chicken noodle soup?
Love, Shayla
No comments:
Post a Comment