Thursday, September 30, 2010

Abrielle

You remember how I said Abrielle was going through a "phase?" Well last night I left her with my sister while I went to my piano recitals. My sister said that she spent the entire time going around saying, "Mommy? Momma! Where is my mommy?"

At one point there was a knock on the door. Abrielle went RUNNING over yelling, "Mommy! Mommy!" When my sister opened it it was her Relief Society Presidency coming for a visit.... Abrielle burst into tears and cried for about 20 minutes.

When I finally got there she flew into my arms and held me for about 5 minutes. She would keep pulling back and looking at me to make sure I was still there.

On the drive home we had this conversation about 5 or 6 times:

Abrielle: Mommy?
Me: Yes sweetheart?
Abrielle: Hi
Me: Hi sweetie.

She just has to check. :-)

It is nice to be so loved.

Love, Shayla

1 comment:

Dan and Kristin said...

aww that's sweet that she's so attached!