Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 12- How you found out about Blogs and why you made one

I honestly don't remember how I found out about Blogs. One of my friends probably told me about it. But I made one so that people could know more about what was going on in our lives than you can get from a Facebook post.

I have two other blogs: my Kitchen Blog and my Book Journal. Both of these blogs I specifically created for those that I love - my friends and family. I love sharing my knowledge and finds with other people so that they can enjoy them (or avoid them) also!

Love, Shayla

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I absolutely love your book journal, I can pick a book from one you've read and already know beforehand if I need to worry about language or sexual scenes instead of reading through it and finding it myself! LOVE IT!!