Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I don't have an Ipod but ever since I started running on my parent's treadmill and using my brother's Ipod I wish that I did. But I really enjoy playlist.com and pandora.com because they can cater to my moods. Most of the time if I am moody I don't listen to music, I play it. So I will give you both.

HAPPY
Listen to: Break my Stride by Matthew Wilder - Peppy with a Jamaican flare. Definitely happy music.
Play: Usually Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu. Fast runs with a beautiful melodic middle. Makes me feel empowered.

SAD
Listen to: Usually sappy love songs like Love of My Life by Michael W. Smith. Or if I want to be happy I still usually listen to Break my Stride. LOVE that song!
Play: Morning Light by Yanni. I have this one memorized so it can come in handy whenever I need it and there is a piano near by.

BORED
Listen to: Doesn't usually matter, although sappy love songs usually make me feel lonely because if I am bored it means Jake isn't home.
Play: Again, doesn't really matter. I will play anything just to fill the time.

HYPED
Listen to: Hyped as in Hyper? Okay then. Wanna Be by the Spice Girls. WARNING! Playing this song may result in random karate motions and the emergence of supernatural, spider-killing powers!
Play: Celebration by Dan Coates

MAD
Listen to: Over You by Daughtry or The Sign by Ace of Base. Strange? Yes.
Play: EASY! Prelude in C# Minor by Rachmaninoff or Rhapsody by Brahms. SUCH good venting songs! It is therapy for my soul!

Now I think I will go listen to music...

Love, Shayla

No comments: