Okay so I don't necessarily like this picture of ME, but it is a great one to show some of my best friends from high school. For my 16th birthday we did a "Retro" party and everyone lived up to the occasion. This picture is our "Retro American Idol." I have always been friends with amazingly talented people! They did wonderfully and we had a blast. Do you like the disco ball?
Left to right in back: Kristie (Hicks) Manning, Elise (May) Peterson, Mandi Mendenhall, ME, Aaron Taylor, Adam Heimbigner
Front (our judging panel): Simon Cowell (aka Sam Bostwick), Paula Abdul (aka Ashley (Crapo) Cook), and Randy Jackson (aka Neal Mason)
In college I had the privilege to be part of a group called "ACCESS." It is a program specifically for women in science and technology. These girls were an amazing bunch of girls and, although I'm not going to take the time to name them all, I love them all!
Love, Shayla


No comments:
Post a Comment