Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 15 - Put your Ipod on Shuffle : First 10 Songs that Play

I don't have an Ipod. :-( I really want one but they are just so expensive. So if anyone has one they are getting rid of or don't use.... let me know!

To listen to music I usually use playlist.com or pandora.com on my computer. If I put my personal playlist on shuffle these are the first 10 songs to play. Granted, I don't have a lot of songs yet...

1. The Way You Look Tonight - Michael Buble (This is "our" song)
2. Black Velvet - Alannah Myles (I am an 80s music junkie)
3. Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
4. I Think I'm in Love With You - Jessica Simpson (This was my ringtone when Jake and I were dating)
5. Who Can it Be Now? - Men at Work
6. So Close - Enchanted
7. Careless Whisper - Seether
8. Even Flow - Pearl Jam
9. Power of Love - Huey Lewis & the News
10. Naturally - Selena Gomez

Wow. That is a random list. I didn't realize I was that random. I guess my sweet husband is having a big influence on my music taste. Although, if this were his list you would have quite a bit of Van Halen and Motab in there! :-)

Love, Shayla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny - your "our" song is the same as our "our" song