I have already posted several pictures of our family this year and last so I won't post another picture of me this year, but here is one from almost exactly a year ago:
Since then I feel like I have changed in a lot of ways: I understand a lot more the implications of being a mother. It takes a lot of time and energy and PATIENCE that I am still working to develop. I have gone through a big process of discovery and getting to know who I am as an individual a lot better. I have made decisions and put into action changes that I want to make in my life. I have been fine tuning my side of the communication process in my marriage. I have tried to look outside of myself more and see what I can do to improve the situations around me.
Above all, I think I have realized more what is most important in this life and tried to align my actions and reactions with those things.
Love, Shayla

No comments:
Post a Comment