Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

I think this is amazing and ironic that this particular day would fall today. Why? Because, if you notice the ticker above, today is our 3rd Wedding Anniversary! I promise, I didn't plan it this way, but it is super cool.





I am so glad that I made the decision to marry Jake three years ago. It seriously was the single event that changed the course of my entire life. I am so grateful that my Father in Heaven would bless me so completely with a man that completes me in every way and makes me want to be the best I can be.

I have been going to my parent's house every day of the week to run on their treadmill. Last night when I got home Jake surprised me with one of my own! He said, "I know you like going to your parent's, but I wanted you to be able to have the option." He is so thoughtful!

I got Jake a thermometer for our anniversary. Go ahead and laugh. It is one of those special thermometers that you put the sensor outside. It tells us the indoor and outdoor temperature, the date, the time, the relative humidity, the weather trends, and it even forecasts for us and has a weather man that recommends how we should dress for the day. It is SUPER cool! Jake loves it. He checks it constantly when we are at home and looks just like an adorable school boy - all excited. I love that man!

We didn't get to go on our anniversary vacation this week because Jake started his new job yesterday and has to be in training this week, but we are going next week! Today we are going to go out to dinner and just spend some time together.

Love, Shayla

No comments: