Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot

There are quite a number of things that could fit into this category. At this particular moment I am craving sleep. Jake came in to say prayers so he could leave for work at 5:50... so that is when I got up. I don't think that I have EVER been a morning person so this transition has been hard for me. And it has been even harder because I haven't been sleeping well. I guess my allergies are really bad right now because I constantly wake up with a stuffed nose and short of breath. But I have been doing it, and I am awake now so that is progress.

I crave attention a lot. Doesn't everyone? With Jake working full-time and going to school full-time and my working and YW calling I just crave to be with him and spend time together. It makes the time we do have together extra special though and we're really excited to spend 5 straight days together starting TOMORROW!!!!

As far as food goes I crave Mexican food more than anything else. Mostly tacos. I think it is funny because I couldn't stomach Mexican food when I was pregnant and now, 20 months later, it is still what I want 90% of the time. I will also go through random craving phases when I'll turn to Jake and say, "Do you know what sounds good right now?"

Speaking of which, a hamburger and french fries sounds really good right now. Too bad it is 6:40 in the morning!

Love, Shayla

No comments: