Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy

I could post all kinds of pictures on here of my family because they definitely make me the happiest, but I will give you a little bit more insight into my personality and give this picture instead:


I just LOVE to read. It definitely makes me happy. You can constantly find me curled up somewhere with a book. I try to catch snippets of the book I am currently reading whenever I can. Sometimes, being a mom, that means just a paragraph here or there. Luckily, I'm a fast reader.

If you want a good book recommendation visit my Book Journal: http://shaylalovestoread.blogspot.com/. I have read lots of different books since I started the site and my reviews are all there. You can even search by author, book title, or search in general! I always make sure to include a content review so you can know if a book is appropriate or not before you pick it up!

Love, Shayla

No comments: