Dearest Mom and Dad,
I really have no idea what to put here. This is far to public to tell you many of the things I would like to tell you (like how amazingly awesome you are). Can I tell you how jealous I am that you get to go to Greece? I really hope that Kayden will do amazingly in the World Youth Chess Championships. If it were me I think I would be too enamored by the fact that I was in Greece to play well. Good thing he is smarter than I am.
I am sorry that we took the piano from your house but it looks so lovely in our front room and I do so enjoy playing it. I have discovered that Mendelhsson's compositions aren't as bad as I thought they were all of those years. He has a song called Venetian Boat Song, Op. 30 No. 6 that is absolutely beautiful. I will have to play it for you sometime. It is a good sad day song. There is another one of his called Agitation. I am sure I will find good use for that one as well.
Oh, and Dad? Can I just say that I was RIGHT about the ending of The Sorceress? I suspect that Dr. John Dee has some pretty evil things in store our main characters in The Necromancer. And I'm starting to doubt that Nicholas and Perenelle are going to survive this series.
Mom, we should go to Yogurtland together. Oh, and you still owe me Chipotle. Chipotle and Yogurtland - definitely sounds awesome!
Anyways, you two are fabulous and I hope you had a fun time at the bat mitzfah today. I will see you the tropical party tonight! Just wait until you see how cute Abrielle looks!
Love, Shayla
No comments:
Post a Comment