Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trunk-or-Treat

Every year the YM and YW in my parent's ward do a mini carnival and a trunk-or-treat for Halloween. My sister has been talking about it all week and telling everyone about it. (She is 5.) I decided I didn't want to miss the experience with Abrielle so I stuck a flower in my ponytail, put on some mascara and foundation, and went.

It wasn't anything really fancy but it was nice and the girls had a lot of fun. My sister, Alyssa, brought my niece, Serenthia, as well. Once again, Alyssa has the camera with the picture on it, otherwise I would post some. My camera is in Greece with my parents and little brother. We told the little girls they had to say, "Trick-or-treat" and they actually did a pretty good job. And we got through before it started getting too cold which was really nice.

Speaking of Greece... Kayden has 7.5 points out of 8 so far. That means that he has won all of his games except one was a draw he was forced into. He still has 3 games to go for the World Youth Chess Championships. Please keep sending prayer, good thoughts and wishes, and good karma his way!

Love, Shayla

No comments: