Do you remember a while back when I made the goal to align my sleeping patterns with Jake? I am happy to report that I have been sticking to that goal. But.... do you realize the full implications of what that means? It means that that annoying beeping sound that we all loathe so very much goes off for me when the clock looks like this:
Luckily I get to wake up to the gentle shakes of my husband who gets me up so we can say prayers. That is a much better way to wake up.
And there are some benefits. I can get an extraordinary number of things accomplished before Abrielle decides to start her day. And it has made a huge difference that Jake and I are tired at the same time.
You know the worst part?
Daylight savings is coming.
Hello 4:30 am....
Love, Shayla

2 comments:
I LOVE this daylights time! Cause that means I get to sleep in another HOUR!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!!!! :-)
If you go to bed at the same time, won't you earn an extra hour when we hit daylight savings? Meaning you would be waking up at 6:30 according to your internal clock. :] Spring forward, fall back!
Post a Comment