Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BOGO!

My sister texted me yesterday and said that Smith's Marketplace is having a buy one, get one free sale on their recliners. We have always wanted one and have the space in our basement to put one so we decided to go with my sister and her family to take a look. Well, they found the one they loved and we found the one we loved and so we went for it - bought both and split the cost! We got this $500 recliner for $240 and I can't wait to lounge about in it and read! I wish that this picture where in my house.... but this is just the chair! Home decorating is a work in progress.


I really didn't want a brown recliner because our basement is SO dark with brown carpet and walls (not my choice, that is how it was when we moved in.) So until I can get to painting the walls and replacing the carpet, this is a great color to help lighten things up!

Now... where is my book, a cup of hot chocolate, and a big blanket to snuggle in?

Love, Shayla

No comments: