Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So very Ill...

I am very sad to report that illness has taken over our house. After a fantastic Valentine's weekend we were up late Sunday night changing bed sheets because Abrielle threw up. She threw up 8 times on Sunday night until she was just dry heaving. She threw up again Monday night and has eaten about 8 Saltines, 1/2 piece of toast, and as much Pedialyte as we can force down her in three days.

As her mommy I have been so worried about my precious baby. And in taking care of her I have become very ill as well. I am having trouble keeping water down today. And I NEED to be better by tomorrow so that I can teach piano. I have too many students to reschedule everyone and taking the loss in pay for just cancelling the lesson is so hard on our little family.

PLEASE keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully this is just a 24 hour flu for me although it has lasted longer for Abrielle. I sure hope she gets better soon and that Jake's body continues to fight. We have had some big ups and downs with him.

Love, the Jacob Bentley Family

P.S. We took Abrielle to the doctor today to make sure this illness is just a flu and not something more serious. She weighed 20.57 lbs at her 9 month appointment. Now that she is a few days away from being 1 year old she is 21 lbs. 3 oz.

1 comment:

Kyle&Tonya said...

OH no..I hope you guys are doing better now! It is sooo scary when a little baby is sick like that! Abrielle sure doesn't weigh much compared to Maelie...I haven't weighed her in a long time, but when I weighed her when she was just one I think it was around 23 or 24lbs. Anyway...I hope we'll get to see you guys soon! Love ya!