Below is a letter from my best girlfriend, Ashley Crapo. She is getting married on March 18th and needs a little bit of help from anyone who can so that she and her fiancee can start their new life together! Please let me know if anyone knows of someone who can help.
Hello Family and Friends!
It's me again. I have a couple requests. Zac and I have possibly found a really great place to live. However, we will need to provide our own fridge. If you're happening to get rid of one, or know of someone who is getting rid of one, please let me know! Also, this place has hookups for a washer and dryer, so the same thing applies. If you know of any that are available, I'd like to know.
Also, I am currently only working a part time job where I can only work up to 17 hours a week, and I only work about 2 nights a week at deseret book. With both our incomes combined, we should be able to survive, but I'm looking for a full time job that pays better and will provide benefits. Again, if you hear of anything (I mean ANYTHING) that might be helpful, please let me know. If you don't know of anything, your prayers will always help. Thank you so much for all your love and support.
Much Love,
Ashley
2 comments:
This is a great idea. I'm going to do the same. Hopefully my extended family may have something.
she can always try zion's bank...they seem to be hire a lot:)
Post a Comment