Friday, February 19, 2010

Healing

Dearest Friends and Family,

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and warm wishes. I am pleased to report that we are on the down slope of this illness and are recovering very nicely. Jake and I are worn out, but mostly better, and Abrielle is actually eating again. She mostly sleeps all day long, just gets up long enough to eat and sometimes play with a few toys. I will be very grateful when this illness has completely gone and I can have my vibrant, and energetic baby back.

We are so grateful for the blessing of this illness lasting for such a short amount of time in Jake and I. It has allowed us to be at work as much as we can although I have had to reschedule quite a number of lessons. We have truly been blessed.

Love, Shayla

No comments: