If you know me, or my daughter, you know that you will hardly EVER see her without a bow on her head. I like her to look cute and nice as much as possible. In fact, if I don't have time to get her dressed in the morning before we have to leave, she even wears a matching bow with her jammies. LOL!
So I was SOO excited when my mom taught me how to make crafty girl bows last night! It was so much fun, I ended up making FIVE before my husband dragged me away so we could go to bed. I am so excited that I know how to do this now and can't wait to buy more ribbon to make some more! My little girl is going to look so cute!!!

5 comments:
Those are so adorable! I would love it if you could show me how!
So you finally found the hobby that I picked up a little while ago?!? IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!! :)
Melissa - we definitely have to have a play date!
JoHanna - do you still use the clasps? We use clips that make them really easy to attach. My mom taught me how and now I just taught my sister! :-)
Those are so cute! :) I bet she looks adorable in them! :)
Those are soo cute! :) I bet she looks adorable in them!
Post a Comment