Monday, February 1, 2010

Mother... of 3?

If you are expecting this post to be an announcement that I am pregnant with twins, I am sorry to disappoint.

My sister and her husband moved into their own apartment today! Woohoo! That meant that the family was over helping them pack and unpack, and I was given the responsibility of watching my niece, Serenthia (3 months), my baby (11 months), and my little sister, Brynndi (age 4).


I have a new appreciation for mothers with multiple children.

And all I can say is, baby number 2 better be a while out for us yet because I'm not ready! lol!

In exciting news, Abrielle has learned to properly sign "more." She says it all the time when she is eating. It is absolutely adorable! I love that girl!

Hope everyone is well!

Love, Shayla and the Bentley Family

1 comment:

Kyle&Tonya said...

ok in this pic Abrielle looks SOOOOOO much like Breena...I was waiting to read that you took this while they were just up there visiting you and then was shocked to realize it was Abrielle not Breena!! DEFINATELY cousins!