Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Showers

I have had two wonderful baby showers this week and they both turned out SPECTACULARLY!!! Thanks to EVERYONE who was involved in any way, shape, or form and for all of the amazing gifts! I feel so loved and it is so nice to know that so many wonderful people care about me and my family! I posted a lot of pictures on my Facebook account, but it was really hard to get them to download here, so I just included my favorite one so those of you who wanted a "pregnancy photo" could see what I look like! Abrielle Ranay is due in 3 weeks from today - meaning TODAY she is FULL TERM!!!!

Thanks again! You are all wonderful!

Love, Shayla Bentley

(LOL - My mom has the CUTEST cheesy, sarcastic grin! Her normal grin is pretty adorable too!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I can't believe you have 3 weeks left. That is so exciting!