Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Baby Update!

Most recent appointment stats:

*I gained no weight since my last appointment.
*My blood pressure is still low end normal.
*My tummy is measuring exactly where it should be at 37 cm.
*Abby's heartbeat is fast and strong at 163.
*My cervix is still closed but Abby's head is still in the correct position and the doctor said things are softening up. He said it's not a big deal that I haven't changed since last week because it is still early at this point.

It is looking more and more likely that this little girl is going to be on time or late! We will definitely keep you updated!

The wonderful ladies in my ward threw me a baby shower last night. There were about 20 people there and we got a LOT of wipes and several packages of diapers. Everyone was joking that the wipes would last a while but we had only received a weeks worth of diapers. Lol. I have no doubts that they are correct!

The baby shower my family is throwing for me is this Saturday! If you sent me your address you should have received your invitation by this point. If you didn't get the chance to send me your address please feel free to still come! I would love to see everyone. If you need the information just let me know! You are all wonderful and I am so excited to celebrate the coming of this little girl with so many people I care about!

P.S. If any of you have small children that you need to bring (especially any of you new mothers that may be coming) PLEASE feel free to bring your little ones!

Hope all of you and yours are well and happy!

Love from the Bentley Family

No comments: