Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Update

My doctor's appointments are now down to being WEEKLY! We are getting so close! In case you haven't noticed my baby widget at the side yet... 30 days!!! Yesterday was the landmark day of 1 month to her due date!

They had to do the strep bacteria culture test yesterday... NOT FUN! I hope that it comes back negative but if not it just means that I will have to take an antibiotic during labor so that the baby doesn't get strep or pneumonia.

As far as appointment stats go:

*I gained less than a pound since my last appointment which isn't surprising considering how sick I was.
*My blood pressure is still low end normal at 118/62.
*My tummy is measuring exactly where it should be at 36 cm.
*Abby's heartbeat is still good and strong at 142.
*My cervix is still closed but Abby's head is down and I am 40% effaced.

We definitely wouldn't be surprised if this little girl kept up her record of being spot on with everything and came on her due date. As long as she isn't late...

We'll keep you updated as we got closer and closer! We're getting very excited!

Love from the Bentley Family

2 comments:

Haylee said...

oh what a fun time!! i remember it all so well! i hope to make it to your shower!! it would be great to see you:) enjoy this last month! i miss some of my pregnancy days!

Sharla Jordan said...

It's getting exciting The wait is almost over ;)