Most recent appointment stats:*I lost a pound since my last appointment. Yay!
*My blood pressure is still low end normal.
*My tummy is measuring exactly where it should be at 38 cm.
*Abby's heartbeat is fast and strong at 152.
*My cervix is OPENING!!!!!! I am dilated to 1.5 and 70% effaced! The doctor was thrilled and said, "That is a big change for you since last week!" Jake and I were so excited - I could hardly contain myself.
*I asked my doctor about my mucous plug because I haven't noticed a loss of any great gelatinous mass; however, he said that with the amount I am open my mucous plug is already gone! Hurray! No exodus of great gelatinous masses all at once for me!
I spent the evening yesterday setting up Abby's stroller, car seat, and play pen. Our living room is covered but we are just a little bit closer to being completely ready for this little bundle of joy! Thank you SOOOO much again for all of the wonderful gifts! You are all FANTASTIC!
Love from the Bentley Family
3 comments:
You are so close! How crazy is that???
You could be going any day now! Yay!
yay! im so excited for you:) ah the memories! enjoy it, every single bit
Im so excited for your Shayla! I know your little girl will be gorgeous, I cant wait to see pictures and see if she got the Bentley red hair. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, we went out of town for my boyfriends birthday last weekend. Good luck!
Post a Comment