Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Doubled

Our household is about to double in size! Jake's brother Robert and his family are coming to stay with us today. They will be here until mid-week next week and we are so excited to have them. Robert's wife Bridget and I are quite a bit a like and I always enjoy her company. Abrielle is so excited for "Cousin Bweena." (Breena) And we are all excited to meet our one and only nephew, Joshua! The week promises to be a very fun albeit a very busy one. I will attempt to take pictures....

My computer is now fixed! *KNOCK ON WOOD* Jake spent a good portion of the weekend getting it up and running again. It is so nice to not have to deal with all of the issues the harddrive was causing before.

I am gearing up for the start of piano again. I start back September 1st! I can't believe how fast it is coming. I am excited and very nervous all at the same time. I am glad to be in my home and I hope that my children will cooperate so that I can be a fun and efficient teacher.

Jake starts school tomorrow. *Sigh* Such are the trials we face in life.... keep him and all those that are starting school again in your prayers!

Love, Shayla

No comments: