Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Life Changes

Sorry I have been a little bit "missing in action." With the move and everything that has been going on, plus the fact that we don't have internet access at our new house - I haven't been able to update.

The move went fantastically. We had a ton of help from many wonderful and loving people. You know who you are, and we love you!!!!

It hasn't fully hit me yet that we live in a HOUSE but the idea is getting more familiar as we continue to deal with some unexpected expenses. IE - things that broke unexplainably in the move and things that you just need when you have a new house.

I have had a number of students decide that they need to take the summer off of piano lessons because of family vacations. If anyone knows of anyone who is interested in piano, give me a call!

I will be reading a lot and still cooking so I will update as I can. Hopefully our financial situation will smooth out soon so we can get the internet hooked up. Until then, see you when I see you!

Love, Shayla Bentley

No comments: