Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Curse of Living

Did you know that I am allergic to SOOOO many different things?

Like this...


And this...

And these...

And also this...

And anything else that falls into the nuts group of the second row right side and the entire third row of this...

Besides being intolerant to these...

And also to these...

But I am also allergic to these...

And these...

And anything else that has this...

I can deeply sympathize with her...

And I can't wear this...

Or anything that contains this element (nickel)...

Combine that with the necessary use of this...

And this for my eczema...

And you have prime reasoning for why I have trouble with the "fruits" of the season and the "smell" of summer in the air!

I have to admit thought...

... it does keep life full of adventure! :-)

Love, Shayla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! :( But happy birthday!