Jake had the day off of work yesterday and since we had to clean the house anyways.... we thought we would put up our Christmas stuff! I am so glad that we did. Now I won't have to worry about doing it later when things start to get really busy and it has REALLY put us in the holiday mood. We are so excited for Thanksgiving and all of the wonderful times a-coming with my family!
We have had the same decorations on our tree for the last two years, and I wanted something different this year. I was thinking about doing something classy with big white flowers but when we got to the dollar store (YAY for inexpensive ornaments!) I really wanted to involve Jake and show some personality with our tree. I knew we had struck gold when we found DISCO BALL ornaments! We had such a great time decorating the tree together, listening to Jazz and Motown Christmas music, and Abrielle loved the lights!
Abrielle turned 9 months old yesterday and we are headed off to her appointment this morning so I will have stats soon!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone this week!
Love, the Bentley Family
Close up of the disco ball ornaments! Aren't they cool?!
No comments:
Post a Comment