Are you surprised that I have been having more health problems? Lol. You shouldn't be. They seem to be attracted to me. This time I have developed a pilonidal cyst at the top of my rear end.
How do they develop? When you are in the womb and your skin is forming, sometimes you get a cleft in your rear and a bubble can form under the skin.
What happens? 18 to 25 years later the "bubble" can become infected. It needs to get big and squishy so that they can drain out the infection and pus. I know, disgusting. BUT, sometimes you can catch it early and try to beat it with antibiotics.
So... Jake took me to the Instacare tonight when my pain level reached more than I could stand. We saw the nicest doctor who gave me all of this wonderful information, and then he gave me prescriptions for Omnicef (antibiotic) and Loratab (PAINKILLER! YAY!)
What's next? We go to a family doctor on Monday to see how it is healing, or if it isn't. If it isn't then they will cut it open. If it is, I just keep taking the antibiotics!
Keep me in your prayers and thanks to everyone for your love and support! I'll keep you updated!
Love, Shayla
2 comments:
You will be in our prayers. Love ya.
Wow!! We will be paying for you! Hope you feel better!! Sorry to bother you about this again, but would you mind telling me that housing website again? : ) thanks!
Post a Comment