Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Most recent appointment stats:

*I lost another pound and a half since last week. Gotta love it when the scale tells you that!
*My blood pressure is still low end normal. (118/62)
*Abby is still right underneath my rib cage but my tummy is at 38 cm this week.
*Abby's heartbeat is up from last week at 141.
*My cervix is still OPENING!!!!!! I am dilated to 3 now!
*My doctor stripped my membranes again. Somehow it was even more unpleasant this time around than I remember it being last time. Hopefully something will come of it!

BIGGEST NEWS: Abrielle Ranay is due on Saturday, February 21st; however, if she doesn't show up by that point then we have scheduled to be induced on Monday, February 23rd. So... we will have a new baby girl in the next 5 days! (Hopefully sooner, rather than later!)

Again, we'll try to keep you updated as best as we can. Thanks to everyone for their love and support!

Love the Bentley Family

P.S. As for visitors after the baby is born - we would LOVE to see everyone and share this special time with you. If you would like to come over please call and let us know so that we can set up an appropriate time. If we don't get to the phone when you call, please leave us a message and we will get back to you when we can. Please, no unexpected, surprise visitors. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Haylee said...

at least there was a change!! I hope she comes soon for you, it is good to know that you'll at least be having a baby come monday! I hope all goes well:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I was very happy to hear that I am still changing. Keep us in your prayers!