We bought a new twin mattress for Nathan yesterday because it was on a great Labor day sale. I was really excited about him being excited for the Cars bed set I bought him last Black Friday so we set it up on the floor in his room. (The base of the bed isn't ready yet). The squeal of delight when he saw it was well worth it. Well, Jake tucked him in tonight and told me he climbed into his new bed. Suddenly my heart hurts!!! When did my baby get so big?
It is a good thing, however, because this way he won't stick his legs through the crib bars anymore and wake up crying saying, "Mommy I'm stuck!" Yeah... not a fan of that.
I was going to put this as a Facebook status but it was too long. So there you go. Random musings of a mother.
Love, Shayla
No comments:
Post a Comment