To replace my Postnatal Progressin DVD I have ordered this DVD:
It got a lot of really good reviews on Amazon and Google and is supposed to still be easier than her DVD "Strong Body, Fit Body." (I will go to that one when this one feels easy.) Also, she uses 6 lb. handweights in the workout and I will be starting with 3 lb. weights. Hopefully that won't be too much... It hasn't arrived yet but I am hoping it will be here before Monday when I am scheduled to do my Postnatal Progression again.
To celebrate we are going to Ensign Peak for date night tonight. It is an easy 0.75 mile hike but it will still be fun. Hopefully the weather cooperates!
In other news, Abrielle is FINALLY potty training. She asked to go at the beginning of the week and I felt inspired to make her a sticker chart. I may as well have lit a fire under her. She LOVES the stickers and is so excited to earn them. She has been really good about keeping her pull-ups dry and only wets them at night. I am not quite ready to leave her door open so she can get us up all night to go but maybe someday... When she gets to 50 stickers I will try her out in panties. She is already past 30 in 5 days...
Nathan is growing like crazy and is too big for all Newborn clothes and close to outgrowing all 0-3 month clothes. He is still the smiliest kid I have ever seen and is very calm and content.
We are getting excited for our 4 year anniversary in just under 3 weeks!
Love, Shayla

No comments:
Post a Comment