Yesterday I was called and set apart as the new 2nd counselor in the Young Women Presidency in our ward. Yesterday we had a presidency meeting from 10:30 am - 12:00 noon, church from 1:00 - 4:00 pm, setting aparts until 4:30 pm, and then a meeting with the bishop until 4:45 pm (where he asked us to speak as a presidency). PHEW! The craziness begins.
I am very grateful for this new calling and a chance to really find my place in this ward. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord and act in his name and to stay close to the spirit as I strive to do what he knows is best for our beautiful Young Women.
I have never really had a calling like this and I am excited for the new experience. I know that this calling will bless my life and my family.
Love, Shayla
1 comment:
good luck! I know you'll do great! Plus, all the girls will love playing with your baby!
Post a Comment