Friday, October 2, 2009

Cross Your Fingers!

Now that I have been on Prilosec OTC for a week things are pretty much back to normal and I have been feeling great!

Now... I am SLOWLY introducing dairy back into my diet. I had some cheese on my last taco at dinner last night and didn't have any reaction. This morning I had a glass of half cow's milk, half rice milk with some graham crackers for breakfast. I am so anxious. If I don't react to actual milk there is a very good chance that my lactose intolerance was related to the gastritis.

Cross your fingers, say some prayers, and continue to send that good karma our way!!!

Love, Shayla

1 comment:

Dani and Isaac said...

Hey Shayla!
I have gastritis too and something else that helps is drinking a lot of water before bed because you make more acid at night. The Priolosec has helped me, but I did find out about some chinese herbal tea that helps if the Priolosec doesnt work for you. Good luck