Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!

Okay, so I am one of those people who think that the commercialization of Christmas is RIDICULOUS! I get very upset when I see Christmas decorations up in stores before Thanksgiving and I flatly refuse to listen to Christmas music until AFTER the special day of thanks and too much turkey!

HOWEVER! I am pretty OCD about organization and preparedness and I really wanted to start my Christmas shopping while I can still get some really good deals and prices - you know, before everything jumps just because people are out buying a lot.

I am so excited about some of the things that I found! I found a Go and Grow Giraffe (it's like a rocking horse, only a giraffe) and a Walk N Ride for Abrielle! Normally they are $40 - $50 each, but I got BOTH of them for $15! I love Ksl.com.


The Walk N Ride has a button to change it from these two different options. This will be GREAT for when Abrielle starts walking! Someday... :-)
Here is the Go and Grow Giraffe! I think it is pretty cute!

I am also pretty excited about getting presents for my nieces Breena and Serenthia! I am going to sign them from Abrielle and I already have ordered one of the gifts and know what I am getting for the other! Don't you love the holiday season?

Not that my sister ever reads this - but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA! We love you so much and hope that you have a fantastic birthday!

Love, Shayla and the Bentley Family

1 comment:

Haylee said...

We have a walk and ride for tristan! He LOVES it:) I wish i could get Christmas done this early but i hate waiting that long to see the persons face when i give it to them!!