
We are so pleased to announce that Serenthia Skye Murray, new daughter of Alyssa & Matt Murray, entered this world from her heavenly home on October 16, 2009 at 5:31 a.m. after only 5 1/2 hours of labor and 15 minutes of pushing. She was a week early and was still a hearty weight of 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great and being smothered with love and attention! Serenthia has a lot of BLACK hair (just like her mommy did when she was born) and has a dark complexion - she looks like a little Asian baby!
Uncle Jake and I are so pleased to have a new niece and to have a cousin for Abrielle to play with. We wish so much that our other niece, Breena Celeste Bentley, lived close by so that they could also play together, but we are very excited to see them at Christmas time!
Heaven has truly smiled upon us!
Love, the Jacob Bentley Family


New Mommy & Baby
2 comments:
Congrats to the new mommy and daddy! She is so cute!
YEA I KNOW!!!! We were on my little sisters facebook page the other day and noticed baby pics on her blog! I was kinda sad I had to find out that way! :) lol
Love, JoHanna
Post a Comment