I saw a doctor the other day who told me I had done everything he would've recommended to control my lactose intolerance - and there is nothing more that can be done except to switch to soy and dairy product substitutes. So that is what we are doing! That means no more:
1) Cow's Milk - Rice milk substituted
2) Cheese - Soy cheese or imitation cheese substituted
3) Ice Cream - Sorbet substituted
4) Sour Cream - Imo Substituted
5) Cream of ________ - special mix substituted
6) Cream in general - still working on a substitue for that one
7) Butter - lactose free butter substituted
8) Restaurant Pizza
9) Restaurant Cheesy bread
10) Pretty much MOST of the italian food that you can buy
11) Cheeseburgers
12) Anything else that has dairy in it.
Because I am also intolerant to basic sucrose, sucralose, and hydrogenated oils, I have basically been handed the best diet plan in existance!
I am so happy to be feeling better and although the switch is kind of a pain, I believe the benefits will be worth it!
Love Shayla and the Bentleys
1 comment:
I sure miss your blog entrys when you don't write in your blog! Love ya!
Post a Comment