Wow! I really can't believe how this baby girl is growing! She is now 17 lbs. 4 oz. and just over 25 inches long with a 44 cm head circumference! That puts her in the 75th percentile for her weight, the 44th percentile for her length, and the 88th percentile for her head! Her doctor said we should expect her to start slimming out from now on and I have seen a change in her eating habits so I will not be surprised when it happens.
The doctor is always amazed at how active and alert Abrielle is and all of the staff people and patients were going crazy about how cute she is! She was smiling and laughing at everyone and melting hearts left and right!
The doctor said we can now do ALL stage 2 foods (including meats) and finger foods! I am super excited to let her try crackers and toast and stuff. I was eating a strawberry on Sunday and she was grabbing for it so I let her taste it and she held my hand in a death grip until she had sucked the strawberry dry! She is starting to show a lot more interest in moving around and she is always excited about discovering new things. She loves watching people and she finds it HILARIOUS when I say, "Mama! Say Mama!" She laughs and laughs and laughs at me.
We love our little girl and we are excited for more life adventures!
Jake starts school again this week so keep him in your prayers!
Love, Shayla and the Bentleys
1 comment:
Wow she is sooo big and sooo cute! That first picture in your post before this even looks semi similar to Maelie. Maelie ate a lot like Abrielle and seemed to be way more alert than most others her age..get ready for when she learns to really get around! :)
Post a Comment