I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and my doctor said he is, "very pleased with the way things look." Growth on all accounts is still normal and despite a long wait to even see the doctor without my Jake there to entertain me (he had to work) it was pretty low key. My next appointment is in only 11 days so it is definitely getting down to crunch time.
I was pleased to read on babycenter.com that return of the wayward hormones is completely normal at this point. I seem to go up and down and side ways faster than I can even fathom. I'm trying to beat down the nerves that the birth of this little girl is getting closer and have been so extremely grateful for a loving and supportive husband who never hesitates to wrap me in his arms and tell me that things are going to be okay.
My Christmas shopping is totally complete save for one present I need to buy for one of my siblings. This time of year is extremely busy with a friend's wedding, a friend's mission homecoming, two performances Jake is giving (plus 3 rehearsals to go along with those performances), various family parties, and preparations for the holidays. It has been so nice to have Jake out of school so that we can spend a little bit of extra time together.
Speaking of Jake's performances... one of those is the Messiah Sing-Along. The West Jordan Symphony plays and they have a bunch of soloists (Jake is the tenor soloist) between the numbers that the audience can sing along with. I went last year when Jake did the same thing and it was actually quite good. If anyone would like to come it is Saturday, December 20th at 8:00 pm at Copper Hills High.
I think this is about it for now! I hope everyone is well and that the holiday season is bringing each and every one of you great joy!
Love from the Bentley Family
No comments:
Post a Comment