Sunday, July 28, 2013

Home Stretch

Sunday, July 28th, 2013

My dearest brother,

We had a lovely week this week celebrating the 24th of July with the Troffs and then going on a mini “vacation” this weekend with the family – first to the Boys Ranch Property in Hanna, Utah and then to spend the day jet skiing on Jordanelle. I would love to spend lots of time to tell you all about it and how great it was and how burnt we are and what fun the kids had…

Unfortunately… it is already 10:30 over here and I have school early in the morning. It is finals time and I have another Kinesiology test on Tuesday night. There is (if it is possible) even more that needs to be memorized for this next test and I don’t feel ready in the least degree. On top of that I have papers to write, presentations to prepare, and assignments to complete and organize. I am as swamped as swamped comes.

I need lots of prayers this week, dear brother. This is the very end of my hardest semester at SLCC. If I can get through this week it will basically be over. I am going to have to pull several late nights and long hours and spend countless amounts of time on this computer typing. I know that I can pull through successfully with the strength and support of the Lord.

Remember me this week and send me your faith and your strength. I am so grateful for all of the love that I have felt from so many family members to help me succeed. I will be relying heavily on their generosity and consideration this week to help me with my sweet babies. Just one more week and I will rise triumphant.

All my love, Always,


Shayla

No comments: