My Dearest Sister,
Wow...I mean wow I say wow...Honestly I don't know what to say to all of that..Well I take that back because I have a few ideas. Things have been great this last week and this last week has brought with it a ton of blessings. Something though that really helped me was President Uchtdorf's talk in I think the Saturday morning session. i've listened to that again and again and it really has helped me put some things in perspective! One of the things that I liked the most was how he talked about that no external circumstance can affect our happiness. Now I do have to say that if all of those things had happened to me that would have been rough but my advice is this....or quote I guess
“Telling me I can’t be SAD because someone else has it worse is the same as telling me I can’t be HAPPY because someone else has it better.” That is true but telling me I can't be sad because I choose not to is more true.
"We have the power within ourselves to choose every day, every moment, how we will let circumstances affect our lives. Of course we will have times of sickness, times of joy, times of sorrow, but in all of those times we have been given the unbelievable gift to choose the path we take. It isn't easy and it isn't very smooth but it has been lain out before us and all we have to do is walk forward!"
Know that I love you so very much and I hope that this week brings better things for you!!! however, also remember that your little bro thinks the world of you and knows that you can choose to be happy no matter what!!!
Love,
Your Little Bro
No comments:
Post a Comment