Friday, April 27, 2012

Shayla Bentley's Piano Studio


My name is Shayla Bentley. I have been playing (and loving) the piano since I was a baby. I was a competition player for 10 years and worked for Bingham High School for a year as their theater pianist. During high school at Bingham I accompanied the choir, musical theater, and symphony. I also participated in an All State Symphony and accompanied the Honors Choir.

I have been teaching for eleven and a half years and I currently teach over 20 students. I have just a few spots left to fill but I would like to get them filled nonetheless!

I teach out of the Alfred Basic Learner's Edition. I require the Lesson Book, the Recital Book, and the Theory book in whatever level the child is playing in. Any other books purchased are up to you.

I have several computer interactive theory programs as well as flash cards, theory games, and various other supplemental education tools to help make learning the piano fun!

Piano lessons are $50 a month for one 30 minute lesson per week, payable at the first lesson of the month.

AVAILABLE PIANO LESSON SPOTS:

*TUESDAY = 3:30 – 4:00 pm
*THURSDAY = 3:30 – 4:00 pm
*FRIDAY = 3:00 – 3:30 pm, 3:30 – 4:00 pm (starting in June)

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me!

Thank you so much for your interest!

Shayla Bentley

No comments: