I am feeling pretty grateful today. Last Sunday my little family and I walked 1.7 miles. On Monday I walked 3.8 miles with my sister-in-law Beth Bentley. On Tuesday my little family and I walked/ran 4.5 miles. On Wednesday I got in a great core workout and ran by myself through the neighborhood for a mile. On Thursday I spent some time on the elliptical at my parent's house and then spent the evening setting up our bike trailer and new bike with my cute hubby. On Friday that same cute hubby and I went for an 11 mile bike ride for our date night. And then on Saturday we put the kids in the new bike trailer, biked for 8.1 miles and spent some time in a park.
Wow.
I have been richly blessed to be able to go from being the girl with the doctor's note to excuse me from PE in Middle School to this. I have so much to be grateful for!
It is nothing short of a miracle built on the principles of hard work, dedication, wonderful support, and the assistance and love of the Lord.
Take THAT exercise-induced asthma!
And it is not over yet... ;-)
Love, Shayla
2 comments:
I'm impressed! That's an accomplishment to overcome asthma and find enjoyment in a new hobby!
You're doing so great, Shayla! Such an inspiration. :)
Post a Comment