Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's a...

BOY!!!

We are so excited to be expecting a little boy. Jake and I were both pretty sure the baby was going to be a boy this time around and so we weren't very surprised to be right. ;-) Jake thinks our next baby is going to be a boy too so we'll have to see how that goes....

The ultrasound went wonderfully. I have the pictures but don't have a scanner so I will have to get them uploaded later. The technician was awesome and they have a new machine that can do so many wonderful things! She was taking measurements like crazy and I was extremely relieved to hear that all of the body parts are normally sized and there are no visible deformities like a cleft lip or club feet.

We are going to name our new son Aaron Jacob Bentley. We are so excited for his arrival on July 19th - and hopefully even sooner!

Love, The Jacob Bentley Family

3 comments:

Dan and Kristin said...

Congratulations! I'm sure Abrielle will love having a baby brother to take care of! Hope your pregnancy is going well and you're feeling ok!

Amy said...

Congratulations! I'm a little bit partial to boys, and of course I LOVE the name! :-) Great choice!

Anonymous said...

Amy I think you were the one who made me start loving that name! Your little boy is so absolutely adorable - I just fell in love with the idea of having an Aaron of my own!