Celebrating almost 4 years of being together!
If you have never been there, you are MISSING OUT! They are a Brazilian restaurant with the most amazing food. They have a unique salad bar with lots of different options and then they bring around spits of rotisserie cooked meats from top sirloin to spicy chicken to, our favorite, grilled pineapple. We ate and ate until we could eat no more!
After dinner we picked up Abrielle, came home and put her to bed, and watched IQ. We love that "chick flick" because it has things to offer for both genders. It is cute but it is also funny and very entertaining.
It was so great to spend time together and to celebrate our love. We have been together for almost 4 years and I have loved every minute I have had with my sweetheart. I love you Jake!
Love, Shayla

No comments:
Post a Comment