That is great! When do you get the keys?
Our closing date is the 25th and we move in on the 29th. So I assume sometime between those two days! :-) Are you going to be able to help us move?
I really don't know yet....it was looking like it till yesterday night. I will just have to keep you up to date!
Love it! What city is it in??
Aubree - it is in West Jordan! Hurray!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is great! When do you get the keys?
Our closing date is the 25th and we move in on the 29th. So I assume sometime between those two days! :-) Are you going to be able to help us move?
I really don't know yet....it was looking like it till yesterday night. I will just have to keep you up to date!
Love it! What city is it in??
Aubree - it is in West Jordan! Hurray!
Post a Comment