Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mommies - Save Money on Diapers!

I found this great deal on diapers on my friend's blog! I have used it and it definitely works! I got 360 size 4 diapers for just over $40!

When you order more than $49 worth of diapers from Diapers.com (which you absolutely want to do because then you get free shipping) you will have a chance before checking out to put in a promotional code. Use the code "PLEASE." Finish your order up with $10 off.

Then go to the following site and print off the page: www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm

Write "CANCEL" at the top of the page, send it in, and they will send you a check for $14.97. Remember that it will take a while for the rebate to come back to you, but it will save you almost $15 in a few weeks! That is a total of almost $25 saved!

Good luck and happy shopping!

Love, Shayla

2 comments:

Tim and Brittney said...

Hey Shayla! I want to order some diapers, but I cant figure out which combination of diapers you got to get 372 diapers. Conner wears a size 4 as well, so I want to get the most I can! I just cant figure out which ones you bought to get so many at such a low price. All the combinations I've tried have got me about 250 diapers.

Anonymous said...

It was actually 360 instead of 372. But it is the LUVS Extra Large case of diapers that I always buy for Abrielle. I just love the absorbency of the diapers and how it is SOOO easy to tell when she has to be changed. (By the way the diaper feels). Each case is normally $35.99, so they are normally the cheapest diapers Diapers.com has to sell anyways. Now that I can't use the discount anymore I think I will buy my diapers at Wal-mart. My sister-in-law says that they are the cheapest there.