We finally got to go out with my parents for Jake's birthday dinner! Lol. They have been so busy the last few months that there just hasn't been time - but there was finally time last night! And so... we went out for Sushi! In the 21 years I have existed I have never had sushi before and I am an avid seafood lover! My dad has wanted to take me for a long time but didn't want to go when I was pregnant in case I would never want to eat it ever again. Jake had sushi on his mission in Hawaii and really liked it.
We went to this new restaurant on 10600 South called Katana. The food was fantastic, the service was fantastic, and the restaurant is really quaint. The prices were reasonable for sushi and I would DEFINITELY recommend the Shrimp Tempura Roll, the Soft Shell Crab roll (I LOVED the SPIDER Roll!), and the Rocky II Roll. The Rocky II was a consensus favorite at the table and I already can't wait to go back and try it again!
Don't you just love new life experiences?
Love the Bentley Family
P.S. We bought a Happening Book this year because my mom said that the coupons were worth it and she was completely right! We have already got triple our money back in the amount that we have saved, and we have only used 3 coupons in the short month that we have had it! We tried Chef Tom's on 5400 South by Leatherby's and it was really great. It had an old family restaurant feel to it and I really enjoyed the home-cooking style of the taste and presentation!
1 comment:
That restaurant on 5400 is amazing. I've been going there since I was like 10. Love that place!
There is a all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant down here in American Fork. It is really good and for lunch it is $14 a person all-you-can-eat. I love the Spider Roll, San Francisco, Crystal Shrimp, and the Vegas roll. Yummy! Last time we went there we had like like 15 rolls. (Don't worry, I didn't eat all of them, Emi ate most of them!!! ) Maybe we'll have to invite you to go there sometime. It's SO good.
Post a Comment