Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a simple request for some assistance in our behalf. I got a call yesterday about someone that is interested in buying the Pontiac. After everything that we have been through with this car it would be an amazing blessing if someone were to buy it. So if you could pray for us, keep us in your thoughts, or just send good karma our way, we would really appreciate it!
Not too much has been happening out of the ordinary in our house. Abrielle is almost 6 months old and so I will soon have new statistics on how she is growing! I feel like I spend my life dumping food into that little body. I cannot believe how much she is eating! We moved her up to 6 ounces a feeding hoping that she wouldn't want to eat as often as she has been... and it made no difference. She is still eating constantly and sleeping constantly too! She grew about an inch in a week and we're working on sitting up so that she can move to her convertible car seat. She is so close to being able to sit up on her own - hopefully one more week will do it! She is such a blessing to us and such an incredibly happy and smiley girl. I feel so fortunate to have such a cheerful, delightful baby who brings us so much joy. She has entered the "squealing" phase and loves voicing various operatic octaves! I guess she wants to be like her amazing Aunt Amelia Marie!
Speaking of Aunt Amelia Marie, we went to Syracuse a few nights ago to see her star as Mabel in Pirates of Penzance. They had some seriously amazing talent in the play and although the story was a bit too goofy for us, we loved to listen to the singing. Marie was phenomenal! I can only imagine what it would be like to be able to sing as well as she does!
Jake finished off Financial Accounting II in the summer semester a few days ago and is glad to have a few weeks off before Fall semester starts. He is taking Survey of Financial Accounting, Introduction to Marketing, and Human Resource Management this coming semester. Sounds like fun, huh?
This is the last week of summer piano schedule for me! Next week my brand new schedule starts and I am excited to be teaching completely in the afternoons. It is really nice and a blessing to have the morning times to myself to spend doing things that need to be done, and to be with my little girl.
We hope everyone is doing well and taking care! And that you are enjoying the cooler weather as much as we are!
Love, the Bentley Family
1 comment:
Prayers and good karma sent your way!
Post a Comment